BRAKC Index du Forum
BRAKC
Team Leagues of Legends

BRAKC Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Ubuntu 13.04 Download Via Torrent

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BRAKC Index du Forum -> League of Legends -> Vidéos sympas
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
caylwelli

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ubuntu 13.04 Download Via Torrent Répondre en citant

Ubuntu 13.04 Download Via Torrent > urlin.us/2bxhi

gadde...Venkatesh...getting...an...error...as...cannot...execute...binary...file:...Exec...format...errorGordie....I....was....really....getting....excited....that....this....would....be....able....to....handle....RSS....feed....torrents,....sadly....I....dont....see....the....button....for....rss....that....I....see....in....the....windows....utorrent,....any....idea....if....this....will....be....supported....in....the....future?more...stack...exchange...communities...company...blog...Stack...Exchange...Inbox...Reputation...and...Badges...sign...up...log...in...tour...help...Tour...Start...here...for...a...quick...overview...of...the...site...Help...Center...Detailed...answers...to...any...questions...you...might...have...Meta...Discuss...the...workings...and...policies...of...this...site...About...Us...Learn...more...about...Stack...Overflow...the...company...Business...Learn...more...about...hiring...developers...or...posting...ads...with...us...sam....hey....manivannan,....I....have....followed....each....&....every....in....both....your....guides.but....when....I....use....the....command....utserver....-settingspath..../opt/utorrent-server-v30/,....I....keep....getting....this....message....utserver:....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....libssl.so.0.9.8:....cannot....open....shared....object....file:....No....such....file....or....directoryAsk...Ubuntu...Questions...Tags...Users...Badges...Unanswered...Ask...Question...Page...Not...Found...We're...sorry,...we...couldn't...find...the...page...you...requestedany..suggestions..to..a..fix?Manivannan...Hi...Ali,The...symbolic...link...which...u...created...have...not...been...created...properly...it...seemsManivannan...Hi...Diamond,That...just...a...warning...and...you...need...not...worry...about...itOMG!...Ubuntu!...is...a...member...of...the...Ohso...Ltd...Networkben..Im..gonna..necro..this,..because..Im..encountering..some..errorsdVW..doesnt..work..on..lubuntuManivannan....It....will....be....on....the..../opt/utorrent-server-v30/....praveen....yesIm..getting..non..fatal..errors..such..as..the..following,..however..the..utserver..program..does..start./usr/lib/libcrypto.so.0.9.8:..no..version..information..available..(require..by..&Ive..read..other..blogs..that..say..these..non..fatal..errors..are..ok..and..I..should..still..be..able..to..access..the..webui..as..long..as..the..program..is..running.Im..running..it..in..a..headless..VM..so..I..cant..use..the..browser..within..Fedora..to..connect..to..the..webui..so..Im..trying..to..connect..remotely..with..no..luck..(browser..times..out)I...am...extremely...new...to...Linux...(less...than...a...week)Thaiboy...Thank...You...Sooo...much!!!I....dont....know....what....to....do&....pls....help....me&....Manivannan....Hi....John,Did....you....try....restarting....your....utorrent....serverFaiz....hi....after....doing....exactly....like....u....said,....when....i....try....to....open....it,....i....get....this....error....[hasinhasin....opt]$....utserver....-settingspath..../opt/utorrent-server-v30/....utserver:....error....while....loading....shared....libraries:....libssl.so.0.9.8:....cannot....open....shared....object....file:....No....such....file....or....directoryplz....help....Manivannan....Hi....Faiz,What....OS....you....are....using?Try....to....find,....where....libssl.so.0.9.8....is....locatedRobert....Schwass....I....have....been....installing....uTorrent....on....linux....for....years....using....this....Subscribe....and....you....can....request....additional....how....tos....such....as....flexget....setup....and....email....notificationsTorrent....Stable(3.4.7....build....42330)....For....Ind....(2.41....MB)English....(US)....-....May....3,....2016....Release....Notes....Download....Language....Pack....Download....Now....Torrent....beta....For....Ind....(2.28....MB)English....(US)....-....May....20,....2016....Release....Notes....Download....Now....Language....pack....For....Torrent....3.4.8....build....42358....(1.27....MB)....-....February....12,....2015....To....install,....place....utorrent.lng....in....%AppData%uTorrent....Available....Languages....Thanks....to....Our....Translators....Download....Languages....Looking....for....the....Windows....version?....You'll....find....it....and....other....information....by....clicking....here....Platforms....Windows....Mac....Linux....Android....Retards!Sporting....a....more....polished....and....performant....Unity....desktop,....a....smattering....of....new....features,....and....an....ample....array....of....updated....applications,....it....is....arguably....one....of....the....strongest....releases....of....Ubuntu....in....a....long....timePingback:..uTorrent..Download..for..Linux..Mint../..Ubuntu../..Fedora../..Debian()great..effortAnuram..nic..postt&vas..helpfullAberrantMonk....Using....Ubuntu....12.04....with....Gnome....3.4.2Everything....went....fine....with....install....followed....all....of....the....steps....but....when....I....attempt....to....run....the....application....I....get....the....error:....No....command....utserver....found....What....did....I....do....wrong?Thanks..Project..Maelstrom,by..Torrent..By..downloading..and..installing..this..software,..you..agree..to..our..Terms..of..Use..and..Privacy..PolicyDelete....that....broken....one....and....create....a....new....symbolic....link....for....utserver.sudo....ln....-s..../opt/utorrent-server-v30/utserver..../usr/bin/utserver....Nadine....Hello....Manivannan,Im....having....the....same....problem....as....AliTry...reloading...the...pageabout....us....tour....help....blog....chat....data....legal....privacy....policy....work....here....advertising....info....mobile....contact....us....feedback....Technology....Life..../....Arts....Culture..../....Recreation....Science....Other....Stack....Overflow....Server....Fault....Super....User....Web....Applications....Ask....Ubuntu....Webmasters....Game....Development....TeX....-....LaTeX....Programmers....Unix....&....Linux....Ask....Different....(Apple)....WordPress....Development....Geographic....Information....Systems....Electrical....Engineering....Android....Enthusiasts....Information....Security....Database....Administrators....Drupal....Answers....SharePoint....User....Experience....Mathematica....Salesforce....ExpressionEngine....Answers....more....(13)....Photography....Science....Fiction....&....Fantasy....Graphic....Design....Movies....&....TV....Seasoned....Advice....(cooking)....Home....Improvement....Personal....Finance....&....Money....Academia....more....(9)....English....Language....&....Usage....Skeptics....Mi....Yodeya....(Judaism)....Travel....Christianity....Arqade....(gaming)....Bicycles....Role-playing....Games....more....(21)....Mathematics....Cross....Validated....(stats)....Theoretical....Computer....Science....Physics....MathOverflow....Chemistry....Biology....more....(5)....Stack....Apps....Meta....Stack....Exchange....Area....51....Stack....Overflow....Careers....site....design..../....logo........2016....Stack....Exchange....Inc;....user....contributions....licensed....under....cc....by-sa....3.0....with....attribution....required....rev....2016.5.20.3600....Ubuntu....and....Canonical....are....registered....trademarks....of....Canonical....LtdHossam..AL-Zyuod........12........12..I....am....using....Fedora....14....64bit....editionAbout..Us..Company..Team..Press..Jobs..Im...using...Firefox...and...using...URL...I...have...all...my...boxes...connected...behind...a...pfsense...firewall...running...a...few...different...LAN...segments...I...was...leaning...towards...it...being...a...firewall...rule...blocking...a...connection...to...port...8080By..participating..in..our..beta..testing..program,..you..will..help..us..improve..the..feature..set..and..quality..of..Project..MaelstromAny....help....would....be....greatly....appreciatedjackontherocks...i...get...an...error...with...2...question...marks...when...trying...to...downloa...with...ubuntu...12.04...any...suggstions?Manoj...I...somehow...forgot...to...set...the...download...path,...where...will...the...downloads...go...by...default&?Thanks...in...advanceCopy....the....command....alone....sudo....tar....-xvf....utorrent-server-3.0-25053.tar.gz f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BRAKC Index du Forum -> League of Legends -> Vidéos sympas Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation